The iResults Screens have a built-in RFID reader that can read a bib number and display results simply by walking up to the system. The display can be configured with more rows or columns to display as many results as you like. The actual data displayed is also configurable and comes directly from the scoring computers. Other features include:
- Built-in text-to-speech system will announce names and times.
- Displays a trophy icon for anyone who finishes in the top 3 in their division
- Super-scalable architecture allows multiple units to exist for larger races
- Application is windows-based so it's simple to setup and maintain
- Background can be customized with a sponsor or race logo.
- Works with any number of races simultaneously.